American Dream Home Mortgage provides several loan servicing options for all borrowers, whether they are purchasing a new home, second home, investment property, commercial real estate; or looking to refinance their current mortgage.
Some of the type of loans we issue for purchases or refinancing include:
- Conventional Loans: A home loan provided by a private lender such as a bank or mortgage company.
- FHA Loans: This program was put in place to help first-time homebuyers have a safe and secure loan that they could qualify for.
- VA Loans: VA loans are made by lenders and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to eligible veterans and active military.
- USDA Loans: The USDA program provides special programs for qualified customers when purchasing a rural home.
- HARP Refinancing Loans: Designed to enable homeowners to take advantage of our current lower mortgage rates.
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Program: The streamline 203K is intended to help facilitate, uncomplicated improvements or repairs to a home.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: A type of loan that has a changing interest rate.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages: With a fixed-rate loan, your monthly payment of principal and interest never changes for the life of the loan.
- Commercial Property Loans: We provide loan servicing for business owners looking to buy their first commercial property or expand their investments.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit And Loans: Borrow against the equity you have into your home for remodeling, repairs, college tuition, purchasing a second home, or other expenses.
- Bank Statement Loans: Designed for self-employed individuals looking to buy a home.
- Loans for Borrowers With Perfect Or Challenged Credit: No matter what your credit history looks like, we will help you find the right home loan program for you.
- Loans for the Purchase of Manufactured Homes And Land: Discover home loan programs designed specifically for purchasing a set of land with a manufactured home.
- Construction-to-Permanent Loans: Build your new home from the ground up with a construction-to-permanent home loan.
- Loans for Rental Property And Second Homes: Special loan programs are available for qualifying individuals looking to purchase a second home or rental property
- Loans for First Time Home Buyers: Special loans are available for the sole purpose of aiding first time home buyers purchase their American Dream Home.
Have inquiries about our Tampa Bay Area Purchases or Refinances Mortgage Loan? Contact our team today.