Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Based Government Disclosure
These materials are not from HUD, FHA, the USDA, or the VA. These materials were not approved by any government agency. They are independent of any government agency. We are not in any way affiliated with any organization listed or referenced within this website, including HUD/FHA/USDA/VA. The inclusion of various education, information, web links, or materials are not an endorsement of the Sender or any of its employees or business partners.
For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit http://www.hud.gov
For information directly from the VA, visit http //www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/
For information directly from the USDA,visit
Web Based Customer Complaint Policy
American Dream Home Mortgage, Inc.
1463 Oakfield Dr. Suite 127
Brandon, FL 33511
NMLS ID: 222528
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY
It is the policy of our company to respond to customer complaints, disputes and issues immediately, to take each complaint seriously, to investigate each complaint however small it is – immediately and to take remedial actions swiftly.
As soon as a complaint is received, it is documented and is logged into a special log. The complaint is sent directly to the Customer Complaint Officer or designate, in order to take action. Our Customer Complaint Officer is Teresa Fink.
AJJ complaints and records of complaints are kept in a special complaints binder along with all the Customer Complaint Officer’s Quality Control Files and other written policies so employees can easily access them and use them to provide better customer service. Reports on complaints are reviewed during the Customer Complaint Officer’s meetings with our Board. We are focused on providing financial products and services to all customers in compliance with all Federal and State regulatory policies including but not limited to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws.
In the event a complaint needs to be filed with us the complaining entity or person may:
- Contact our Customer Complaint Officer at the number above.
- Notify our Customer Complaint Officer in writing via email.
- Write a complaint on a letter to us at the address below.
The complaint should be encouraged to be submitted in writing, and should include the following information:
- The name, address, and telephone number of the complainant.
- A description of the act or practice that is thought to be unfair or deceptive, or in violating of existing law or regulation, including au relevant facts.
Response to a complaint sent directly to us will typically be provided before the end of thirty (30) day
period from the date that we received the complaint.
In the event a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau at http://wwvv.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/