American Dream Home Mortgage provides several loan servicing options for all borrowers, whether they are purchasing a new home, second home, investment property, commercial real estate; or looking to refinance their current mortgage.
Some of the type of loans we issue for purchases or refinancing include:
- Conventional Loans: A home loan provided by a private lender such as a bank or mortgage company.
- FHA Loans: This program was put in place to help first-time homebuyers have a safe and secure loan that they could qualify for.
- VA Loans: VA loans are made by lenders and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to eligible veterans and active military.
- USDA Loans: The USDA program provides special programs for qualified customers when purchasing a rural home.
- HARP Refinancing Loans: Designed to enable homeowners to take advantage of our current lower mortgage rates.
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Program: The streamline 203K is intended to help facilitate, uncomplicated improvements or repairs to a home.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: A type of loan that has a changing interest rate.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages: With a fixed-rate loan, your monthly payment of principal and interest never changes for the life of the loan.
- Commercial Property Loans: We provide loan servicing for business owners looking to buy their first commercial property or expand their investments.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit And Loans: Borrow against the equity you have into your home for remodeling, repairs, college tuition, purchasing a second home, or other expenses.
- Bank Statement Loans: Designed for self-employed individuals looking to buy a home.
- Loans for Borrowers With Perfect Or Challenged Credit: No matter what your credit history looks like, we will help you find the right home loan program for you.
- Loans for the Purchase of Manufactured Homes And Land: Discover home loan programs designed specifically for purchasing a set of land with a manufactured home.
- Construction-to-Permanent Loans: Build your new home from the ground up with a construction-to-permanent home loan.
- Loans for Rental Property And Second Homes: Special loan programs are available for qualifying individuals looking to purchase a second home or rental property
- Loans for First Time Home Buyers: Special loans are available for the sole purpose of aiding first time home buyers purchase their American Dream Home.